Murals

THINGS THAT MAY ALTER PRICES TO BE CHARGED

  1. *Outdoor Projects

If you live in a rainy area or have long winters, there may be an increased time to execute the project. Outdoor projects can adversely effect paint and either speed up or slow drying times. Also the extreme temperatures may affect on the chromatic stability of the mural itself

  1. *Travel

If the project is outside of the GTA area there will be travel and possible living expenses.

  1. *Height

High murals can add considerable time and danger to a project. One often must pay a crew to install and remove the scaffolding, making sure it is secured to the wall, filling lag-bolt holes afterwards etc. Foot and automobile traffic below is also a major concern.

Thinks to remember

Prices include all Work and Materials but do not include scaffolding charges nor out-of-town transportation and living Expenses.

The price of the artwork is based on cost of materials, the size and complexity of the design and fuel costs if outside of GTA.

The consultation is free. 

A Mural is generally ready within two to four days. Prices will increase depending on number of days, size and/or number of subjects.

Accepted methods of payments are cash, cheque or e-transfer. A deposit of 20% may be required at the start, and the remaining 80% upon completion


TO HAVE AN ESTIMATE QUOTE OF YOUR MURAL, PLEASE FILL THE FORM, HERE




Fine Art          Photography        Murals           About       

Multimedia Artist

Based in Toronto, Ontario

VISIONARTstudio